Roundtable discussion 23 September 2020 "Russian Politics after the Nationwide Vote"
IRES Roundtable Webinar 3 November 2020 "Ukrainian Regional Elections"
IRES Webinar Nov 12 2020 "Georgia’s New Parliament and the 2020 Elections"
- Call for Contributions: The Uppsala Yearbook of Eurasian Studies Vol. IV 2020-11-09
- Elin Colmsjö och Mahmoud Hajo – vinnare av årets uppsatsstipendium 2020-09-01
- Call for Papers - The 14th Conference on Baltic Studies in Europe (CBSE) 2020-06-17
- The project ‘JUSTNORTH’ awarded €6 million to enhance sustainable development in the Arctic region 2020-05-12
- Universitetslektor i Euroasiatiska studier med särskild inriktning mot statsvetenskap 2020-04-30
Book Panel "Social Distinctions in Contemporary Russia"
Webinar "Identities and Effects of Different Generations on Media Content Production and Consumption in Russia"
New Movements in Kyrgyzstan: Ideologies, Factions, and Media in the Recent Turmoil
The Politics of Women’s Rights in Russia
"Soviet Daughter" - Graphic narrative as a legitimate medium of expression
The 14th Conference on Baltic Studies in Europe (CBSE) “Rights and Recognition in the Baltic Context”
- The Image of Islam in Russia. 2021
- Political Marketing in a Changing World: Global, National and Regional Dimensions. 2021
- Secrecy and Military Expenditures in the Russian Budget. 2020
- Political Legitimacy in Contemporary Russia ‘from Below’: ‘Pro-Putin’ Stances, the Normative Split and Imagining Two Russias. 2020
- Mainstream Russian Nationalism and the “State-Civilization” Identity: Perspectives from Below. 2020
- [Review of:] Chronicles in Stone: Preservation, Patriotism, and Identity in Northwest Russia. 2020
- Novokuznetsk, 2019: - anteckningar från en resa till Sibirien. 2020
- New data on the problematic mollusc Jinonicella from the early Silurian of east Siberia. 2020
- The Ethics of Storytelling: Narrative Hermeneutics, History, and the Possible. 2020
- Transcending the Vernacular in Fictional Portraits of Translators. 2020