Opening remarks by E. Götz and "Russia’s Policy in the Post-Soviet Space" by Professor S. Neil MacFarlane
"Russia's Policy in the Middle East" by R. Dannreuther and "Russia's Policy towards China" by M. Kaczmarski
"Russia’s Policy towards the West" by Kimberly Marten and Anna-Sophie Maass
- Call for Applications for the Visiting Researcher Program 2020 2019-06-26
- Vårterminens sista estlandssvenska seminarium 2019-06-13
- Brukssamhällen i Donbass (Ukraina) är ämne för IRES-alumn Volodymyr Kulikovs nya bok 2019-06-10
- Internationella forskare diskuterar Kinas stora satsning ”Ett bälte, en väg initiativet” 2019-05-29
- Dr. Michael Loader har fått Leverhulme Trust Early Career Fellowship 2019-05-22
The Unknown War: Comics as Propaganda in WWII
Seminar "Regionalism without regions: political geography new and old in nowadays Ukraine"
Uppsala-Vilnius Symposium "Friends, Neighbours and Competitors within the Soviet ‘Friendship of Nations‘"
'Conversion to Evangelical Christianity in the Post-Soviet Russian Arctic.The Encounter between Indigenous Nenets Animists and Russian Evangelicals.
At the crossroads of hobby, community work and journalism: hyperlocal media in Russia
Internationel Conference "Central and Eastern Europe 1989-2019: Orders and Freedoms"
Between Utopia and Armageddon: Islands of Risk in the Soviet Arctic (Novaya Zemlya)
Seminar "The collective memory of the ‘Soviet’ in European Russia and Siberia: historical memory, identity and (a)political stances"
Migrants from Post-Soviet States, the Russian Judicial System and the Role of Cultural Mediators
Integration or Absorption? Analysis of the Propagandist Narratives about Belarus in the Russian Media
- In a Growing Violent Temper : The Swedish Comic Marked during World War II. 2020
- Resisting the Irresistible: ‘Failed Opposition’ in Azerbaijan and Belarus Revisited. 2019
- Discourses of Russian-speaking youth in Nazarbayev’s Kazakhstan. 2019
- Anna Widmann - a Swiss emigre to Russia: a family history. 2019
- Siperian menetetyt mahdollisuudet (Siberia's lost opportunities). 2019
- Near Abroad: Putin, the West, and the Contest over Ukraine and the Caucasus. 2019
- Enemy at the Gates: A Neoclassical Realist Explanation of Russia's Baltic Policy. 2019
- Foreword. 2019
- The Pleasure of Translingual Punning: Homage to Nabokov in Olga Grushin’s The Dream Life of Sukhanov. 2019
- Living through Literature: Essays in Memory of Omry Ronen. 2019