Digital Book Launch "Superfluous Women: Feminism, Art, and Revolution in 21st Century Ukraine"
Roundtable "Society and Politics in the 2020-2021 Elections and Constitutional Revisions in Kyrgyzstan"
Webinar "Identities and Generations in Russian Media"
- Doktorand i statskunskap med särskild inriktning på Ryssland 2021-02-01
- Call for Contributions: The Uppsala Yearbook of Eurasian Studies Vol. IV 2020-11-09
- Elin Colmsjö och Mahmoud Hajo – vinnare av årets uppsatsstipendium 2020-09-01
- Call for Papers - The 14th Conference on Baltic Studies in Europe (CBSE) 2020-06-17
- The project ‘JUSTNORTH’ awarded €6 million to enhance sustainable development in the Arctic region 2020-05-12
Webinar: Parades in the Year of Covid: Russia’s Commemorations of World War Two in 2020
Webinar "The Legitimation Strategies of the Putin System 2020-2021: Top-down Initiatives, Political Performances and Popular Responses"
Book Launch: Russia as Civilization: Ideological Discourses in Politics, Media and Academia
The 14th Conference on Baltic Studies in Europe (CBSE) “Rights and Recognition in the Baltic Context”
International conference "Collective Memory in Contemporary Russia: The Soviet Past in Post-Soviet Context(s)"
- Protecting Nation, State and Government: ‘Traditional Islam’ in Azerbaijan. 2021
- Book review of Tore Pryser, Jødeaksjonen – og nye gråsoner: Hemmelige tjenester under andre verdenskrig (Rånåsfoss: Svein Sands Bokforlag 2019). 2021
- The Image of Islam in Russia. 2021
- The Evolution of Regime Change and Information Warfare in the 21st Century. 2021
- The concept of interdisciplinary research on intergenerational transmission of communicative and cultural memory. 2021
- Aboriginal Biocultural Knowledge in South-eastern Australia: Perspectives of Early Colonists. 2021
- The Importance of Animal and Marine Fat in the Faroese Cuisine: The Past, Present, and Future of Local Food Knowledge in an Island Society. 2021
- Poverty and Women’s Social Work in Russia. 2021
- Secrecy and Military Expenditures in the Russian Budget. 2020
- Mainstream Russian Nationalism and the “State-Civilization” Identity: Perspectives from Below. 2020