Roundtable discussion 23 September 2020 "Russian Politics after the Nationwide Vote"
IRES Roundtable Webinar 3 November 2020 "Ukrainian Regional Elections"
IRES Webinar Nov 12 2020 "Georgia’s New Parliament and the 2020 Elections"
- Doktorand i statskunskap med särskild inriktning på Ryssland 2021-02-01
- Call for Contributions: The Uppsala Yearbook of Eurasian Studies Vol. IV 2020-11-09
- Elin Colmsjö och Mahmoud Hajo – vinnare av årets uppsatsstipendium 2020-09-01
- Call for Papers - The 14th Conference on Baltic Studies in Europe (CBSE) 2020-06-17
- The project ‘JUSTNORTH’ awarded €6 million to enhance sustainable development in the Arctic region 2020-05-12
Webinar "Who Is to Blame, and What Is to Be Done? Russian Orthodox Framing of Abortion Rights"
Parade in the Times of Covid: Russia’s Memory of the World War Two in 2020
The Legitimacy of the Putin System in a New Political Cycle (2018-2024): Top-down Initiatives, Political Performances and Popular Responses
Book Launch: Russia as Civilization: Ideological Discourses in Politics, Media and Academia
The 14th Conference on Baltic Studies in Europe (CBSE) “Rights and Recognition in the Baltic Context”
- Protecting Nation, State and Government: ‘Traditional Islam’ in Azerbaijan. 2021
- Book review of Tore Pryser, Jødeaksjonen – og nye gråsoner: Hemmelige tjenester under andre verdenskrig (Rånåsfoss: Svein Sands Bokforlag 2019). 2021
- The Image of Islam in Russia. 2021
- The Evolution of Regime Change and Information Warfare in the 21st Century. 2021
- The concept of interdisciplinary research on intergenerational transmission of communicative and cultural memory. 2021
- Aboriginal Biocultural Knowledge in South-eastern Australia: Perspectives of Early Colonists. 2021
- Poverty and Women’s Social Work in Russia. 2021
- Secrecy and Military Expenditures in the Russian Budget. 2020
- Mainstream Russian Nationalism and the “State-Civilization” Identity: Perspectives from Below. 2020
- [Review of:] Chronicles in Stone: Preservation, Patriotism, and Identity in Northwest Russia. 2020