Roundtable discussion 23/9 2020 "Russian Politics after the Nationwide Vote"
IRES Webinar 3 November 2020 "Ukrainian Regional Elections"
IRES Webinar Nov 12 2020 "Georgia’s New Parliament and the 2020 Elections"
- PhD position in Political Science with focus on Russian and post-Soviet studies 2021-02-01
- Call for Contributions: The Uppsala Yearbook of Eurasian Studies Vol. IV 2020-11-09
- Elin Colmsjö and Mahmoud Hajo receive 2020 thesis award 2020-09-01
- Call for Papers - The 14th Conference on Baltic Studies in Europe (CBSE) 2020-06-17
- Senior Lecturer in Eurasian Studies, with special focus on Political Science 2020-04-30
- Private Agriculture in the Soviet Union. 2019
- The agency of Roma women's NGO in marginalised rural municipalities in Hungary. 2018
- The gendered subject of postsocialism State-socialist legacies, global challenges and (re)building of tradition. 2018
- book review of Zollmann, Florian (2017) Media, Propaganda and the Politics of Intervention. 2018
- Shaping of Cold War 2.0: The Role of Information and Identity. 2018
- Media and public diplomacy. 2018
- Fake News:: As the Problem or a Symptom of a Deeper Problem?. 2018
- Chechnya:: A Study of a Post-Soviet Conflict. 2018
- ‘Soviet Heritage’ and Women’s Entrepreneurship in Russia. 2018
- Introduction: Deconstructing the ‘Crossroads’. 2017