IRES in the Media
- Stefan Hedlund writes in GIS Reports: "The collapse of the Russian military machine" 2022-05-03
- Ann-Mari Sätre participates in Vetenskapsradion: "How well are the sanctions working to stop the war in Ukraine?" 2022-05-03
- Stefan Hedlund writes in Expressen: "Sweden and Germany amkes up an alliance of shame" 2022-04-25
- Caroline Hill in SvD: "Churches pray for peace – the Kremlin without full control" 2022-04-25
- Claes Levinsson in Aftonbladet: "To create mistrust and insecurity in the Swedish Nato debate is a given objective" 2022-04-25
- Private Agriculture in the Soviet Union. 2019
- The agency of Roma women's NGO in marginalised rural municipalities in Hungary. 2018
- The gendered subject of postsocialism State-socialist legacies, global challenges and (re)building of tradition. 2018
- Shaping of Cold War 2.0: The Role of Information and Identity. 2018
- Media and public diplomacy. 2018
- Fake News:: As the Problem or a Symptom of a Deeper Problem?. 2018
- book review of Zollmann, Florian (2017) Media, Propaganda and the Politics of Intervention. 2018
- Chechnya:: A Study of a Post-Soviet Conflict. 2018
- ‘Soviet Heritage’ and Women’s Entrepreneurship in Russia. 2018
- Introduction: Deconstructing the ‘Crossroads’. 2017
Digital Book Launch "Superfluous Women: Feminism, Art, and Revolution in 21st Century Ukraine"
Roundtable "Society and Politics in the 2020-2021 Elections and Constitutional Revisions in Kyrgyzstan"
Webinar "Identities and Generations in Russian Media"