Digital Book Launch "Superfluous Women: Feminism, Art, and Revolution in 21st Century Ukraine"
Roundtable "Society and Politics in the 2020-2021 Elections and Constitutional Revisions in Kyrgyzstan"
Webinar "Identities and Generations in Russian Media"
- PhD position in Political Science with focus on Russian and post-Soviet studies 2021-02-01
- Call for Contributions: The Uppsala Yearbook of Eurasian Studies Vol. IV 2020-11-09
- Elin Colmsjö and Mahmoud Hajo receive 2020 thesis award 2020-09-01
- Call for Papers - The 14th Conference on Baltic Studies in Europe (CBSE) 2020-06-17
- Senior Lecturer in Eurasian Studies, with special focus on Political Science 2020-04-30
Webinar "The Legitimation Strategies of the Putin System 2020-2021: Top-down Initiatives, Political Performances and Popular Responses"
Book Launch: Russia as Civilization: Ideological Discourses in Politics, Media and Academia
The 14th Conference on Baltic Studies in Europe (CBSE) “Rights and Recognition in the Baltic Context”
International conference "Collective Memory in Contemporary Russia: The Soviet Past in Post-Soviet Context(s)"
- Private Agriculture in the Soviet Union. 2019
- The agency of Roma women's NGO in marginalised rural municipalities in Hungary. 2018
- The gendered subject of postsocialism State-socialist legacies, global challenges and (re)building of tradition. 2018
- book review of Zollmann, Florian (2017) Media, Propaganda and the Politics of Intervention. 2018
- Shaping of Cold War 2.0: The Role of Information and Identity. 2018
- Media and public diplomacy. 2018
- Fake News:: As the Problem or a Symptom of a Deeper Problem?. 2018
- Chechnya:: A Study of a Post-Soviet Conflict. 2018
- ‘Soviet Heritage’ and Women’s Entrepreneurship in Russia. 2018
- Introduction: Deconstructing the ‘Crossroads’. 2017