Opening remarks by Elias Götz and "Russia’s Policy in the Post-Soviet Space" by Professor S. Neil MacFarlane
"Russia's Policy in the Middle East" by R. Dannreuther and "Russia's Policy towards China" by M. Kaczmarski
"Russia’s Policy towards the West" by Kimberly Marten and Anna-Sophie Maass
- IRES launches a new Master’s Programme in Russian and Eurasien Studies 2018-10-22
- Is Latvia at a Crossroads? 2018-10-16
- Job vacancy: Research Assistant 2018-10-01
- IRES gathered over 100 scholars to discuss Russia and Eastern Europe 2018-09-14
- Junior scholars meet in Uppsala to discuss Russia 2018-08-31
Justification of External Actors in Peacebuilding – The Cases of Russia and South Africa
What lessons could be learned from the post-Soviet ethnopolitics?
Literary Evening “Poetry as Resistance” with Tomas Venclova (Yale University)
Estlandssvenska seminarieserien "Presentation av de estlandssvenska arkivsamlingarna från Dialekt- och folkminnesarkivet i Uppsala"
Doctoral defence "On the Ethics of External States in Peacebuilding: A Critical Study of Justification"
- Resisting the Irresistible: ‘Failed Opposition’ in Azerbaijan and Belarus Revisited. 2018
- book review of Zollmann, Florian (2017) Media, Propaganda and the Politics of Intervention. 2018
- Shaping of Cold War 2.0: The Role of Information and Identity. 2018
- Media and public diplomacy. 2018
- Fake News:: As the Problem or a Symptom of a Deeper Problem?. 2018
- Chechnya:: A Study of a Post-Soviet Conflict. 2018
- Introduction: Deconstructing the ‘Crossroads’. 2017
- "The Election Game:” Authoritarian Consolidation Processes in Belarus. 2017
- Two bryozoan assemblages from the Ordovician of the Russian Arctic. 2017
- Balkan: Vinglig färd mot väst. 2017