- Lecture: Resistance in the Name of Putin
- Reckless Ambition: Explaining Moscow's Attempts to Interfere in the 2016 U.S. Presidential Election
- Conference "Russia’s Role in World Politics: Power, Ideas, and Domestic Interests"
- Hijacking religion in Russia: competing discourses around Russian Orthodoxy and Russian Nationalism
- Seminar "Hijacking religion in Russia: competing discourses around Russian Orthodoxy and Russian Nationalism"
- Resisting the Irresistible: ‘Failed Opposition’ in Azerbaijan and Belarus Revisited. 2018
- book review of Zollmann, Florian (2017) Media, Propaganda and the Politics of Intervention. 2018
- Shaping of Cold War 2.0: The Role of Information and Identity. 2018
- Media and public diplomacy. 2018
- Fake News:: As the Problem or a Symptom of a Deeper Problem?. 2018
- Introduction: Deconstructing the ‘Crossroads’. 2017
- "The Election Game:” Authoritarian Consolidation Processes in Belarus. 2017
- Two bryozoan assemblages from the Ordovician of the Russian Arctic. 2017
- Balkan: Vinglig färd mot väst. 2017
- “Elections in Montenegro: The long reign of Milo Djukanović coming to an end?”. 2017